Republican Music Police

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

So Mama bought me lots of candy hearts...

ok, I haven't posted anything meaningful, EVER, but I thought this sampling of songs I listened to on Valentines day might serve as a good primer. If there're typos or mistakes, fuck you.

lcd soundsystem: beat connection

bob dylan: don't think twice it's alright

death cab for cutie: tiny vessels

DNTEL: (this is) the dream of evan and chan

elliott smith: twilight

pretty much any clientele song

alkaline trio: radio/97/my friend peter

fall out boy: sugar, we're...(shut up it's sweet)

that one damien rice song (you know)

sufjan stevens - what goes on (beatles cover)

the good life - album of the year

j church: I reach for her hand

aphex twin: avril 14th

jawbreaker – do you still hate me?

Jimmy eat world – 23

Jon Brion – Gotta Start Somewhere

Junior Boys – teach me how to fight

Bloc Party – Blue Light

Brand New – Ok I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don’t

Brian Eno – By This River

DCFC – Title and Registration (non-album version)

Too fucking many songs of heartbreak.

Pedro the Lion – Magazine

Nico – These Days

Okkervil River – For Real

Paul Wall – Tru

Paul Westerberg – Let the Bad Times Roll (shut the fuck up, this song is AS GOOD as any replacements song)

The Postal Service – The District Sleeps Alone Tonight

Promise Ring – Tell Everyone We’re Dead

Red House Painters – Have You Forgotten

The Shins – Gone For Good


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?